Cartel law and enforcement
This week, Global Legal Group Ltd, London published the third edition of Global Legal Insights – Cartels.
We are very pleased to have contributed the chapter on the law and enforcement of cartels in Australia, which covers:
- the ACCC’s investigative powers
- cartel enforcement activity over the past 12 months
- key issues in enforcement policy and investigations
- the ACCC’s leniency regime
- settlement of investigations
- third party complaints and private enforcement
- penalties and other remedies
- appeal rights
- criminal sanctions
- cross-border issues, and
- reform proposals.
Please read the full chapter here.
Peta Stevenson, Wayne Leach and Sharon Henrick